Przeworsk Narrow Gauge Railway
Przeworsk Key Facts
- Gauge: 750mm
- Operating Length: 46km
- Status: Operating
In 2015, trains will run on 1 May and every Sunday from May to September. Trains will also run every Saturday in June, July and August, according to the timetables below.
Full list of stations: Przeworsk Wąsk., Urzejowice, Krzeczowice, Kańczuga, Łopuszka Mała k.Zalewu, Łopuszka Wielka, Manasterz, Zagórze, Hadle Szklarskie, Jawornik Polski, Szklary k/tunelu, Szklary, Bachórz Brzozowski, Dynów.
Runs on 1 May and every Sunday from May
to September. Also runs on Saturdays
in June, July and August.
(Note 1: Trains shown in italics only run if
a group of 40 or more people request them)
- Pogorzanin - official website
- Przeworsk District website
- The Przeworsk narrow gauge railway on Railmap
- Koleje wąskotorowe w Polsce (www.koleje.wask.pl) by Krzysztof Zientara
- Polish Narrow Gauge Railways (www.cleeve.com) by Andrew Goodwin, Stephen Goodwin and Dave Meller
- Behind the Water Tower blog - Przeworsk Posts:
- Floods – Poland holds its breath, 8 June 2010
- Przeworsk – SKPL withdrawal shock, 22 October 2010
- A return journey, by Robert Hall - Part 11 & Part 12, 28-29 October 2010
- Optimism at Przeworsk, 17 January 2011
- Blowing hot and cold in the Carpathians, 8 February 2011