About Narrow Rail
The original Narrow Rail website was set up in 2001 to provide inspiration and practical details for English speakers to visit the narrow gauge railways in Poland. The original Narrow Rail website can still be found here.
I developed this new version of Narrow Rail in 2010 - 2011. The website is a work in progress and I will continue to add more pages, photographs, maps and histories.
The Narrow Rail website and all photographs and network maps are Copyright © Ed Beale 2000 - 2015 except where separately attributed. Please send me an email if you would like to use any of them in any other publications.
I would welcome any further information or corrections about any of the railways or articles on this website by email .
The main websites used for research in addition to the above were:
- The 750mm.pl Discussion Forum
- Koleje wąskotorowe w Polsce (www.koleje.wask.pl) by Krzysztof Zientara
- Klimaty Wąskotorowe w Polsce (www.klimaty.wask.pl) by Marcin Wojda
- Tabor wąskotorowe w Polsce (www.tabor.wask.pl) by Paweł Cieślar
- Rail Map, by Jarosław Woźny
- And also a host of other individual websites listed in the Links section on each page.