Białośliwie Narrow Gauge Railway
In 2014, the fourth Zlot Miłośników Kolejek 600mm (600mm Gauge Railway Enthusiasts Rally) was split over two events, in June and September.
The first rally was held from Thursday 19 to Sunday 22 June with trains every day from Białośliwie to Kocik Młyn or Pobórka Wielka. On Thursday 19 June an enthusiasts special train ran to Nieżychowo, departing Białośliwie at around 10:00 and returning between 14:00 and 15:00. This train was a steam-hauled mixed passenger and freight train. The main locomotive parade was on Saturday 21 June. Three steam locomotives are attended the event: Borsig Bn2t-2 from the Maltanka park railway, Px38-805 "LEON" from the Żnin narrow gauge railway, and Peter Erk's LAS Ty3471, in addition to diesel locomotives and draisines. (Photos of the event).
The second rally was held from Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 September. Five steam locomotives were expected to attend this event: Borsig Bn2t-2 from the Maltanka park railway, Peter Erk's LAS Ty3471, Px38-805 "LEON" from the Żnin narrow gauge railway, a partly wood-burning Orenstein & Koppel, and Decauville 648/1912 "DIMITRIAS" from the narrow gauge railway museum in Frankfurt am Main. In addition there were a number of visiting diesel locomotives.
Over the May Long Weekend, 1 - 4 May, and on Sundays 11, 18 and 25 May and 1 June, there were trains from Białośliwie to Pobórka Wielka at 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00 (see poster).
A special train ran from Białośliwie to Wysoka on Sunday 26 October. Photo gallery.
A New Year's Eve special train ran on 31 December 2014 at 20:00. Event poster.
In 2013, summer tourist trains ran every Saturday and Sunday from 29 June to 15 September 2013. On Saturdays, departures were at 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00. On Sundays, departures were at 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00. On Sundays 30 June, 14 July, 28 July, 11 August and 25 August, trains were hauled by the LAS steam locomotive and ran to Kocik Młyn. On all other running days, trains were diesel-hauled and ran to Pobórka Wielka.
Special trains and events in 2013:
- Saturday 22 June: Train to Kocik Młyn and cycle ride
- Thursday 30 May to Sunday 2 June: Zlot Miłośników Kolejek 600mm (600mm Gauge Railway Enthusiasts Rally) - public trains to Kocik Młyn and Pobórka Wielka with steam locomotives LAS Ty3471 and Borsig Bn2t-2 and diesel locomotive Ld1-3; locomotive parade (photos)
- Sunday 8 September: Trains ran from Czajcze to Wysoka and Kijaszkowo for Czajcze Harvest Festival (photos, videos)
- Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September: Steam and diesel hauled charity trains
- Sunday 6 October: Special train with Krajenka and Osiek nad Notecią brass bands (article)
Runs on Thursday 30 May, Friday 31 May and Sunday 2 June 2013
(FX = Does not run on Friday)
Runs on Saturday 1 June 2013
In 2012, tourist trains ran every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday in August and September, with two return trains to Kocik Młyn on Saturdays and three on Sundays and holidays (see timetable below). These were the first regular trains on the line since closure by PKP in 1994.
The second Zlot Miłośników Kolejek 600mm (the 2012 gathering of 600mm gauge railway enthusiasts) took place from 7-10 June 2012 in Białośliwie.
Runs on Saturdays, Sundays
and public holidays
in August and September
(Note SuO = Sundays
and holidays only)
Timetabled special trains with Px38-805 ran from 20-26 June 2011 for the Zlot Miłośników Kolejek 600mm event (the 2011 gathering of 600mm gauge railway enthusiasts). The timetabled trains ran from Białośliwie to Kocik Młyn. In addition there were a large number of visiting locomotives and draisines, several of which ran each day from Białośliwie to Nieżychowo and beyond to the A10 road crossing, the current limit of operations.
- 1985/1986 Timetables:
- Table 462: Białośliwie Wąsk - Czajcze - Wysoka Wąsk
- Table 464: Nakło nad Notecią Wąsk - Kasprowo - Morzewiec
- Table 465: Czajcze - Łobżenica - Witosław Wąsk
- 1950 Timetables:
- Table 456: Bydgoszcz Wąsk - Smukała - Morzewiec - Koronowo
- Table 457: Nakło nad Notecią Wąsk - Radzicz - Zakłady Przemysłowe - Białośliwie Wąsk
- Table 458: Białośliwie Wąsk - Zakłady Przemysłowe - Czajcze - Łobżenica
- Table 459: (Bydgoszcz Wąsk) - Morzewiec - Kasprowo - Łukowiec - Wierzchucin Król
- Table 460: Nakło nad Notecią Wąsk - Kasprowo
- Table 461: Łobżenica - Witosław Wąsk
- Table 462: Czajcze - Wysoka Wąsk
- Table 463: Łukowiec - Wąwelno
- 1946/1947 Timetables:
- Table 283: Bydgoszcz Wąsk - Smukała - Morzewiec - Koronowo
- Table 284: Bydgoszcz Wąsk - Smukała - Morzewiec - Kasprowo - Łukowiec - Wierzchucin Król / Wąwelno
- Table 285: Bydgoszcz Wąsk - Smukała
- Table 286: Smukała - Bydgoszcz Wąsk
- Table 286: Białośliwie Wąsk - Zakłady Przemysłowe - Czajcze - Łobżenica
- Table 287: Łobżenica - Radzicz - Nakło nad Notecią Wąsk
- Table 288: Białośliwie Wąsk - Zakłady Przemysłowe - Radzicz - Nakło nad Notecią Wąsk
- Table 289: Łobżenica - Witosław Wąsk
- Table 290: Nakło nad Notecią Wąsk - Kasprowo